Event Setup Committee
- Set up all equipment for a meeting or event. Such equipment can include but is not limited SGGS’ laptop computer, guest speaker laptop, digital projector, Karma Internet hotspot and facility sound system.
- Provide equipment use briefing and assistance to the guest speaker.
- If equipment is to be rented, be the liaison to the equipment rental company. That includes obtaining the quote, obtaining approval from the Board, getting the contract signed, arranging payment and overseeing their activity.
- Set up SGGS booth displays and maintain the booth box content (e.g., Christkindlmarkt, Family History Day).
- Recruit additional help when needed.