Outside Organization Liaison
- Be the contact(s) for outside organizatons with which SGGS has a relationship
- FGS Delegate (1 person)
- Scheduled to be eliminated after FGS merges with NGS in late 2020.
- IGGP Partner Representative (2 people)
- Cast a vote in the IGGP board election after consulting with the SGGS Board.
- Be placed on the IGGP mailing list to receive their announcements. Email any important ones to the SGGS board.
- Participate in be-monthly IGGP conf. calls that includes all partner society representatives. Calls take place monthly but alternate between English and German. As of 9/1/20, English calls take place in January, March, May, July, September and November. You will receive an emailed invitation.
- Participate in annual virtual leadership day/weekend events (uses the Zoom or similar video conf. service).
- If you and the the other representative are unable to do the above, work with the President to arrange for a one-time substitute person to do so.
- Sacramento Regional Genealogical Council (SRGC)
- Attend quarterly meetings and represent SGGS.
- Be placed on their mailing list to receive announcements. Email any important ones to the SGGS board.