- Identify the programs for all regular monthly meetings and the annual seminar.
- Provide program information to the Publicity Coordinator.
- Provide speaker equipment requirements to the Event Setup Committee.
- Obtain the speaker’s handout and get copies made.
- For general meeting speakers, get permission to post their handout for one month.
- Maintain contact with speakers in regards to status. Have a contingency plan ready.
- Obtain cost approval from the Board (fee, travel, lodging).
- Arrange for speaker travel to the extent that is needed.
- Arrange for speaker to be paid.
- Provide water to the speaker.
- Write thank-you note to speaker after the event.
- Keep on hand a copy of the GHCSV speaker directory to aid in finding local speakers.