- When requested, author meeting announcements and publicity releases.
- Issue announcements and publicity releases by email (blast email, regular email, calendar send button) to members, outside organizations, news media or other groups.
- Maintain the website’s events calendar.
- Regularly visit FamilySearch libraries and similar locations to restock their displayed membership and seminar brochures.
- Ensure that that other genealogical societies have an adequate supply of membership brochures to display at their meetings. It is based SGGS and the other society having a reciprocal agreement (e.g., Root Cellar).
- Monitor number of available membership brochures and other promotional materials and initiate getting more printed with the supply runs low.