- Record and publish meeting minutes.
- Create annual meeting agenda and others as delegated by the President.
- Manage corporation records and key documents (stored in the SGGS Cloud).
- Maintain key organization documents (e.g., corp. info., deadlines calendar).
- Manage the corporation’s property.
- Manage the corporation’s safe deposit box.
- Submit list of officers to the Sec. of State (every 2 yrs.) and BOE (when changed).
- Manage the update of organization documents and forms.
- Resolve any non-tax legal issues with government agencies and perform all non-tax legal tasks (e.g., changing corporation’s name, researching issues).
- Liaison for the insurance agent and manage all insurance issues.
- Liaison for the non-Seminar meeting facilities (send annual meeting sch. to St. Mark’s).
- Supervise and substitute for the Corresponding Secretary and Archivist.
- See Bylaws for additional information.